P2S Alberta Round Tables on Sustainability
Pathways 2 Sustainability is an initiative driven by the community, for the community!
Sustainability Resources Ltd. is the Host of these Alberta Round Tables on Sustainability to showcase solutions, incubate networks and advance sustainability by:
- Providing a place to create and build relationships with innovators, decision makers, though leaders, investors, and leaders in Alberta’s new bio-economy
- Sharing innovative ideas, case studies and professional experience
- Enabling advanced dialogue on critical issues, and showcase the initiatives and leadership that accelerate our communities and industries on their path to sustainability
Upcoming Alberta Round Tables on Sustainability
- Drayton Valley April 2014 Bio-fuels, Bio-industrial, Clean Tech
- Strathmore June 2014 Agricultural Industry Alliances – Bio-Clusters & Agri-business and Municipal Collaboration
- Wood Buffalo Fall 2014 Reclaiming Land, Industrial and Municipal Waste, and Water
- Red Deer Winter 2014 Community Investment in Corporate Growth Models & Training the New Economy
- Edmonton Spring 2015 Partnerships, Joint Ventures, and Solving Infrastructure Deficits
To Participate, Showcase, or Sponsor – Contact us today!